SILVER AND MIXED METAL JEWELLERY
Course tutor, Susi Lewisohn aims to inspire students with beautiful silver jewellery and copper work displays and offers lots of ideas and help to get students started. Choose from lots of exciting projects designed for all skill levels or design your own piece.
* Make a silver ring or bracelet using shaping a forming techniques.
* Have fun metal stamping with a wide range of lovely stamp designs to choose from.
* Learn how to create different surface textures with a range of different hammers.
* Choose from a selection of semi-precious stones and learn how to set in silver for a ring or pendant.
* Try exciting techniques of form folding, riveting and silver soldering.
* Copper is also available.
Cost of silver is extra and paid to the tutor according to weight used. This is usually in the range of 10-30 euros.